- Monitor the recording of all invoices, debit/ credit notes and review statements of account from vendors promptly.
- Manage queries from vendors and internal stakeholders and follow up on invoice/payment related issues.
- Review payment proposals & Ensure validity of payments against Company policy.
- Ensure timely filing of statutory payments of the entities (CIT, GST, etc.)
- Verify staff travel & expense claims and handle the payment administration.
- Manage customer & vendor master data creation and ensure consistent and accurate master data.
- Prepare monthly customer statement of account, collection, average days to collect and overdue reports.
- Review intercompany balances & manage reconciliation to resolve intercompany balance discrepancies.
- Prepare AP/AR balance sheet reconciliations & manage open items with key business stakeholders.
- Prepare AP/AR integrity reports for Internal & External Audit compliance requirements.
- Reconcile the bank accounts and ensure General Ledger entries are cleared against bank statements on daily basis.
- Maintain actual and forecasts cash flow statement (weekly and monthly etc.)
- Assist with annual audit exercise, audit confirmations, vendor ageing analysis & other annual audit requirements.
- Diploma in Accounting, Business or equivalent
- Preferably more than 3 years of work experiences
- Result oriented and capable of handling tight deadlines and pressures
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?