- To coordinate Quality Assurance/ Control activities in the company.
- To ensure all incoming material, on-line and finished products are inspected according to principals’ requirement/specification.
- To assist QS Manager in updating FSSC 22000, HACCP Manual and related documents.
- To update all the checklist used for all incoming material, on-line and finished products testing.
- To maintain Quality Assurance system of the factory according to principals’ requirement/specification.
- To assist in monitoring FSSC 22000 system in the factory.
- To issue Reject Advice and alert QS Manager / Management if abnormal rejection rate are detected.
- To assist in handle all types of consumer complaints.
- To assist in traceability/ mock recall activity.
- To assist in handle all types of quality related issues according to principals’ requirement / specification.
- To perform internal auditing and assist in external auditing.
- To assist in Internal Calibration activities and update calibration schedule.
- To send finished goods COA to customer.
- To involve in Internal / External Audit.
- To perform other duties stipulated as per FSSC 22000 requirements.
- To carry out duty as mentioned in Food Safety Team Responsibility.
- Additional job will be assigned by the superior or management as and when necessary
- Education level: Minimum Diploma level (Diploma in Food Sciences / Food Technology / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biology or Chemistry)
- Preferably with 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment or trained with HACCP / ISO standard.
- Experience in establishes, review and update of HACCP document.
- Training: FSSC 22000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is required. Others training shall be provided as and when necessary.