- Support external audits by customer and 3rd party certification bodies.
- Preparation of customer and internal weekly report.
- Participate in a daily meeting with production to resolve quality issues.
- Participate in a daily meeting with the supervisor and inspectors.
- Lead a team of inspectors for incoming (IQC), in the process (IPQC) and outgoing inspection (OQC).
- Ensure competency of the IQC/IPQC & OQC inspectors by providing training and GR & R to inspectors.
- Review IPIR and report from IQC, IPQC & OQC inspector.
- Plan and perform process audit internally and supplier to ensure compliance part customer requirement.
- Follow up on internal and customer audit findings and ensure closure.
- To liaise with production for quality issue.
- Monitors and analysis all SPC and reject data for continuous improvement activities and continuous process.
- Responsible for department equipment calibration and make sure all equipment are in good condition and calibrated.
- Participate in the company’s Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health management program.
- Any task assigned by superior.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of different languages and dialects.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialize in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.