Oversee all warehouse daily operations/activities that involves receiving and issuing of raw materials, packaging materials, finisheg goods and premium items.
Ensure the incoming materials are having sufficient shelf life and enforce the FEFO practice for both raw materials and Finished Goods.
Maintain the highest stock accuracy in warehouse by conducting cycle count and monthly stock count.
Achieve warehouse operations KPI such as but not limited to stock accuracy, loading accuracy, loading efficiency, and warehouse equipment maintenance/repairing cost.
Ensure the compliance with established procedures and Company standards such as GMP, HACCP, Pest Control, ISO 9001 and 22000 to maintain effective control in warehouse daily operations.
Continue develop warehouse operations improvement by analyzing effective process work flow, manning and spacing requirement, training and coaching to warehouse members to increase their efficiency as a team.
Ensure the safety and cleanliness (5S) in warehouse environment.
Liaise with internal and external parties such as Purchasing, Sales, QC, and forwarder pertaining to storage area, quarantined stock, and inbound shipments.
Provide timely and accurate report on all inventory level, receiving discrepancy and disposal report as needed to Materials Manager.
Play a role as an internal auditor.
Able to undertake ad-hoc tasks and related duties as when required from time to time which assigned by superior and management.
- A diploma/degree holder in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in warehouse managing is required for this position.
- Preferably managers specializing in FMCG inventory and warehouse management or relevant.
- Computer literate and familiar with WMS.
- Strong leadership skill in people management and planning abilities.
- Result oriented, high level of work commitment and integrity.
- Able to work independently, meet tight deadline and work under pressure.
- Experience in ISO 9001, 22000, HACCP and 5S management.
- Willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Prepared to work 5.5 days a week,
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Contractual bonus
- Staff purchase