- Good presentation & training skill.
- Team player who require minimum supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English and Malay language.
- Able to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Pleasant personality and computer literate
- Identify training and development needs within the organisation through Training Need Analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with head of department.
- Implement and coordinate training programme according learning and development calendars
- Develop training material and revise learning module from time to time align with business need
- Managing the effective utilization of the company’s HRDF funds.
- Involve in pre and post training logistic such as training materials, venue and etc.
- Facilitate and conduct soft-skill and hard-skill training course.
- Solicit feedback from the trainee and management as to the effectiveness of training programme.
- Liaison with external vendor in providing external or in-house training.
- Prepare monthly training report for HOD review.
- Responsible to any other add hock task that assigned by management.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance