Responsible for all aspects of developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and researching of data lake by utilizing big data technology to achieve business goals.
- Work on projects that require in-depth knowledge within or across technical domains: technical, solutions, business or information.
- Build, test, deploy and maintain automated, optimized and highly available data pipelines/data workflows from multiple sources and systems into big data platforms to facilitate deeper analysis and reporting.
- Build and maintain Business Intelligence visualizations that will bring positive impact towards business goals.
- Developing technical documentation and assisting in creation of analysis and/or modification of existing analysis.
- Support maintaining of guidelines, standard, and processes to ensure the highest data quality and integrity in the data stores residing on the data lake
- Work with IT and owners to understand the type of data collected in various databases and data warehouses.
- Posses at least Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in database administration and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of coding and scripting using programming languages, BI tools( such as Microstrategy, Power BI, etc)
- Proficient in SQL or have solid exposure to cloud technology and big data platforms in an added advantage.
- Positive attitude, team player, and multi task
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to learn and committed to work
- Able to work independently
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities