- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Responsible to ensure smooth daily operation of account and finance department.
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting include AP,AR,GL,FA and monitor outstanding item based account
- Ensure timely account closing including financial statements/report preparation, supporting schedule and related matters.
- Responsible for cash management, costing/financial analysis, budget and forecast and timely submission of management report.
- Handle statutory audit/taxation and ensure compliance with regulatory requirement.
- Liaise or coordinate with internal and external parties on the accounting and financial issues whenever it is required.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Continuously propose and support the team in process work flow improvement initiatives.
- Prepare audit schedule for annual audit and liaising with Auditor and Company Secretary.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
- Tax planning, compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- To undertake any other projects and ad-hoc works assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent tertiary qualification from established University.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Experience in external auditing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and planning skills as well as problem solving with strong financial judgment.
- Good organizers, ability to prioritize workload and work within tight deadlines.
- Possess leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead a team of accounting staff.
- Proficient user of Accounting and Finance software.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
- Panel Clinic