- Introducing medical equipment and services to designated healthcare professionals, specialists and welfare organizations.
- Build strong customer relations through excellent customer service and work closely with healthcare professionals to develop the market.
- Planning on work schedules and initiating the activities on target healthcare professionals to achieve desired sales results.
- Initiate medical education programs that are consistent with achieving the company's sales objectives.
- Support the organization by attending medical exhibition and other medical trade events.
- Follow up on customers’ feedback in the event of product trial, after sales.
- Keeping up-to-date clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Keeping records of all contacts and complete progress reports.
- Feedback on market trend and information.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Biology, Mass Communications, Medical Science, Marketing, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required 1 year(s) of working experience in selling medical devices or pharmaceutical products. Fresh graduates who are interested to head start your career in medical sales, you are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should be independent, aggressive, passionate, committed, organized.
- Able to deal with various tasks and exhibit strong teamwork spirit that enhance collaboration in workplace environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with verbal and written in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese (Mandarin) will be an added advantage.
- Possess own transport, willing to travel to outstation within Malaysia and work extended hours if necessary.
- Location: Klang Valley.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
48200 Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps