- Responsible for coordinate and monitor all import/export shipments and transports arrangement with relevant parties to ensure smooth operations and shipment.
- To liaise and update with customer on shipment and clearance status.
- Able to apply for Form D, E and Maqis permits.
- Able to source for rates from liner/ co loader.
- Able to attend customers’ enquiries and requirements promptly and accurately.
- Willing to meet customers to solve any issues that arise
- Ability to prepare quotations to customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience as operation or customer service position.
- Able to arrange for transportation and haulage
- Knowledge with custom procedure, tariff code & declaration.
- Good communication skills and independant.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?