- To develope knowledge of all range of products the company represented.
- To accomplish the company job flow requirement.
- To attend to all instruments fault in customer site or in company's in-house workshop.
- To provide process instrumentation test and commissioning.
- To maintain good customer relations, by solving their problems and providing efficient customer support.
- To prepare quotation / proposals.
- To prepare Service Report, Visit Report, Demo Report, etc.
- To provide after sales training to the client.
- Others related function in the department.
- Degree / Diploma / Vocational Certificate or higher in Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient to speak, read and write English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Willing to learn.
- Team player and also able to work independently.
- Able to work under stressful environment.
- Willing to travel frequently (Onshore and Offshore).
- Posses own transport with valid license.
Interested candidates are requested to enclose a detailed resume stating qualification, experience, current and expected salary with recent photograph.