- Responsible for functionality of the building facilities , to be able to troubleshoot when problem arises and to perform regular preventive maintenance,
- Ensure and inspect electrical system and equipment based on routine check in terms of reliability and safety issues
- Attend to breakdown and emergency service request, inspection and replacement
- Perform routine maintenance such as repairing fixtures & fittings, plumbing, servicing electrical appliances, fixing lighting, maintaining general facilities, etc.
- Coordinate facilities technical support (Minor and major breakdown).
- Troubleshoot facilities breakdown in a timely and effective manner.
- Involve in performing regular inspection of all facilities and equipment.
- Provide assistance to all departments on various facilities maintenance tasks.
- Ensure minimum breakdown of outlet facilities and maintain regularly.
- Any other ad-hoc task assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Aircon/ HVAC or equivalent
- At least 1Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Buiding Facilities or equivalent