- Establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process, accounts payable receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury. Budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue, and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, fixed asset activity, debt activity.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods. Policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Responsible： streamline & simplified costing evaluation report.
- Candidates must possess at least Professional Qualifications/Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- To perform any other duties /assignments as and when required by time to time.
- Able to handle Auto Count and expert in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Butterworth.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities