- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- IT background will be added advantage
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role. (indoor sales)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- Good and Comfort working environment.
- 5 Days Working Week + Competitive Remuneration + Commission.
- Benefits: Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Daliy breakfast, Education support, Company trips.