- Assist with period-end close processes. Discuss with appropriate account owners and prepare and post journal entries.
- Reconcile various balance sheet and income statement accounts and make corrections accordingly.
- Prepare and assist with recurring reporting that is inclusive of financial statement, analysis and commentary as well as assisting in preparation of year end MFRS financial statements.
- Assist with research, interpretation and application of MFRS standards as it relates to accounting policies and specific business transactions to ensure MFRS compliance.
- Design periodical, weekly and quarterly reports and administer general ledger reconciliation. Analyze project status schedules and various outputs and evaluate it regularly.
- Develop and identify trends to determine improvement plan on all financial reports and audits.
- Coordinate with all department and compile and review all financial information and prepare reports accordingly.
- Maintain accuracy in all asset files, balance sheet and provide support to all work papers and bank accounts.
- Perform accounting controls by executing policies and manage assigned balance sheet.
- Analyze all MFRS standards and any other existing legislation to avoid legal challenges in all financial reports.
- Attend and participate in various educational opportunities and attend various conferences and update knowledge efficiently.
- Period year end responsibilities may require overtime.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Have 2-3 years working experience.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Able to work in a team and have good communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and meet work dateline.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Audit background is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities