- Ensure timely and efficient collection of service charges and others charges in accordance to company’s KPI, procedures, rules, Strata Management Act and other relevant by-laws.
- Attend to residents’/owners inquiries service requests and complaints tactfully and ensure resolved satisfactorily within Company’s assigned timeline and KPIs.
- Proactively carry out the inspection on the condition of the building and prepare report and recommendation for rectification or improvement.
- Responsible for planning, organize, schedule and supervise the team of admin and maintenance to perform the daily task effectively to completion on a priority basis
- Responsible for smooth operation of the building, health & safety, building maintenance, repair and upgrade services i.e. security, cleaning, M&E Systems, landscape, refuse collection, pest control, swimming pool and etc.
- Work closely and monitor service contractors and ensure its optimum performance at all time
- Liaise with relevant authorities and government agencies with regards to building safety & health, licenses, permits, security and operations.
- To source contractors, vendors to facilities maintenance and operations of the building facility.
- Manage day to day management and maintenance operation of the common property and facilities in accordance to rules, relevant by laws and statutory.
- To attend meetings with Developer or committee and submit meeting minutes and monthly reports timely.
- To be on call 24 hours and able to attend site emergency breakdown within 45 minutes upon receiving calls, what apps, email, SMS instruction from superior
- To carry out any others duties as when instructed by the management from time to time
- To ensure effective implementation of Quality Management System and its compliance with the relevant acts, laws, rules and regulation, statutory requirements and guidelines issued by regulatory bodies and company’s policies and procedures.
- To carry out effective supervision of the portfolio of management projects which are assigned under your charge.
- To guide , monitor, appraise and audit the works and perfomances of each the subordinates and Property Management Office.
- To manage and liaise with JMC/MC
- Scheduling maintenance work for strate properties, monitoring external cleaning and security service providers
- To vet, qualify and endorse all procurements for approvals by the client
- To plan, coordinate, implement and complete all activities involved in the management and maintennance of the common property in the project on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Property Development/ Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in management of strata properties especially in high rise residential condominium or commercial buildings.
- Possess a strong leadership with interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Good Command of English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & Cantonese in both written and spoken.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage to deal with mandarin speaking purchaser.
- Applications must be willing to work in Sungai Long.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?