ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan and conduct field audit on our resource-based manufacturing companies and subsidiaries.
- To prepare comprehensive audit programs for effective evaluation of internal control systems.
- To maintain complete working papers and other audit documentation.
- To identify internal control deficiencies and provide recommendations on corrective actions.
- To ensure timely completion of audit activities and contribute towards timely completion of audit engagements.
- To participate in projects on business process improvement.
- Diploma in any fields.
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in auditing, ideally in manufacturing environments is added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with good grades are encouraged to apply.
- High proficiency in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Able to travel frequently.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance