- Handling office and administration tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Be familiar with MS-Office software such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc.,
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.