It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Langkawi.
We are representing our client who is one of the largest business services company and the market leader in both pest control and hygiene solution industries for more than 40 years in Malaysia.
5.5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few months
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans for Surgical & Hospitalization, Term Life and Personal Accident
- Dental & Optical Coverage
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Driving sales revenue by hunting new business opportunities via leads and enquiries
- Identify customer needs and analyse their needs for upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Developing and implementing sales plans to achieve set sales targets
- Building strong customer relationships and managing territory effectively
- Identifying customer needs by providing appropriate win-win solutions
- Takes accountability by updating daily sales in system
- Agile and flexible to perform on-site inspection
- Work closely with other team members to assist in collection
- Minimum a Diploma in related discipline of studies with proven track record in Sales
- Highly successful at converting clients with the ability to adhere to KPI's to ensure success
- Driven by data and building a network of excellent customer relationships
- Ability to work onsite and go on joint visits with Technical and Service colleagues
- Good understanding of Business clients in your designated locations
- Autonomous and thrive on challenges
- Possess own vehicle, is a Malaysian or holds a relevant resident status
- Excellent sales, solutions & negotiation skills
- Ability to reach & exceed sales targets
- Versatility to build rapport with people at all levels
- Multi-lingual in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia, able to converse in decent clear communication. Ability to converse in other local dialects will be an added advantage
- Commercially focused acumen