- Issue Delivery Order
- Maintain record associated with the movement of product and materials.
- Ensure raw material weighed were accordance to delivery note.
- Maintain and Update Inventory System.
- To liaise with Warehouse for stock status.
- To generate the stock report for month end stock count
- Work close with Production for raw material usage and update to system
- Work close with warehouse any delivery in out finish goods then update in system
- Generate daily report for all finish goods and raw materials usage for management reviewFollowing up of shipment ETA, update in the SAP system and communicate with the respective sales department
- Undertake all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in the related field
- Strong knowledge with customs clearance and shipping documentation for import/export.
- Good written & verbal communication skills (Bahasa Malaysia & English Language) with ability to interact with all levels within the business.
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Posses own transportation, willing to travel