During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Engage in Pre-Sales activities.
- Arrange appointment's promptly for further qualification.
- Any other task given by the sales & Marketing team.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignment as at when required.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
- We will give them monthly wages per intern plus you will enjoy entitlement annual leave and medical leave
For those in Marketing and Sales program, they will have extra incentive if they manage to meet the program list.
Lastly all the internship program will get a certification of completion their internship
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities