Responsible to manage all aspects of Warehouse & Logistic including planning, scheduling, operating, costing, receiving, inventory & transaction accuracy:
- Manage warehouse operation & employee development. Provide coaching, training and optimizing daily work tasks.
- Optimize storage capacity and increase efficiency of loading & unloading process.
- Ensure FIFA, monitor physical inventory & expired products count accuracy. Perform analysis when required.
- Ensure accuracy in each order delivered to customers. Manage within department to meet urgent delivery.
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve company KPI.
- Oversee security of warehouse. Execute health & safety work procedure & SOP
- Experienced in custom clearance rules & regulations and import/ export requirements.
- Ensure cost efficiency on all kinds of transportations (air/ sea/ road) the company is engaged.
- Collaborate with headquarters & execute smooth operation in shipment declarations.
- Possess at least STPM/ diploma in Warehouse/ Business/ Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in logistic/ inventory/ warehouse management.
- Strong leadership & able to interact with different level of organization.
- Dynamic personality, organized, proactive & self-disciplined.
- Proficient in English & Mandarin.