- Coordinate daily operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience. (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business & Admin, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required languages : Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Food & Beverage/ Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work in non halal restaurant