- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Prepare of DO and Invoice to customer.
- Serve any inquiries from customers and take orders from them either through telephone, faximile, email and walk in customers.
- Identify customers' needs and wants.
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
- Welcome and greet customers.
- Manage point-of-sales processes.
- Prepare of quotation to customers.
- Experience of handling transporter
- Actively be involved in the receiving of new shipments.
- Keep up-to-date with product information.
- Accurately describe product features and benefits.
- Follow all companies policies and procedures.
- Willing to go outstation if necessary.
- Prefered Bumiputra and woman only.
- Proven working experience in retail sales.
- Good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Basic administration skills.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Company activities
- Free Parking
- Prayer room
- Meal during Ramadhan
- Panel clinics