Marcoco Furniture Industries S/B Marcoco Furniture Industries Sdn Bhd ("Marcoco") was established in 1980 as a home and office furniture supplier. With its headquarter in Penang, it has expanded its operation to East Malaysia, i.e. Sabah and Sarawak since 1987. We have a huge warehouse in Kota Kinabalu, Kuching and Sibu. We export our diverse range of modern and classic furniture products that cater for dining, home living, bedroom, as well as kitchen and office furniture to over 80 countries in Asia, Europe, Middle East, Pacific Islands, South America, and the African regions. Our products are competitively priced in order to maintain a continuous business relationship with our customers, which are furniture wholesalers and manufacturers. With our quality products and competitive pricing, we ensure that our customers are versatile in the furniture market. Customers can choose and mix a variety of products to bundle in a single container. Also, with our newly built warehouse of over 40,000sqm of total group warehouses, we have ready stocks available to make prompt delivery to our customers. We are committed to our customers and strive to provide our best services to fulfill all the furniture needs of our valued customers. MARCOCO-the company with the greatest range of Malaysian made furniture. Last but not least, Marcoco 2012 have qualify to be chosen by Malaysia Furniture Promotion Council as Malaysia Pride. Store Assistant (Bukit Minyak, Penang ) Job Descriptions
- Collect order according to Packing List by using Reachtruck/Forklift.
- Maintain proper housekeeping including floor & goods rearrangement in warehouse/area assigned or according to product category.
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Min SPM.
- At least 1 year working experience in the store/warehouse environment.
- Must be able to read, write and understand Bahasa Malaysia and simple English.
- Able to work independently.