- Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and proactive management on site including site progress, sub-contractors performance and site organization.
- To review, evaluate and monitoring the contractors’ plans and physical progress to ensure complete with Microsoft project.
- Can meet the deadlines.
- Coordinate with consultant in all mechanical service for optimum design.
- To ensure the working process and areas meets safety requirement.
- Prepare schedule of price and design Mechanical services.
- To check and evaluate the tenderers quotations.
- Coordinate/ liaison with local authorities related to all necessary M&E requirements for the project.
- Liaise with consultant and client whenever inspection and installation issues arise.
- Liaise with client and their representative (architect, engineers,surveyors,etc.), include attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Participate in testing & commissioning of all building M&E service.
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
- Supervise and check the site work according to drawing, specification and schedule.
- Material delivery projection and waste control.
- Preparation of document and monthly report for site works.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the Mechanical field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Project, AutoCad, Microsoft Office
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Mechanical Engineering towards Construction
- A high motivated team player with strong influence to surrounding, interpersonal and communication.
- Possesses strong credibility for problem solving skill, detail-oriented and committed to work and task.
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines environment.
- Willing to relocate
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?