- Performed 1st level Failure Analysis for production support.
- Primarily support low yield analysis activities at factory to provide real time failure analysis result on fail device from electrical test (Tester).
- Failure Analysis/ Fault Isolation to determine failure mechanism and root cause as well as report finding to the team and related stakeholder to enable design/processing fixes are crucial for inline defect excursion.
- Analyze failure parts using analytical tools such as parametric analyzer, IV Curve trace, X-Ray, TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) and C/T – SAM (Scanning Acoustic Microscopy) to identify defect.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Science & Technology, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.