- Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result.
- Act in alignment to the organisation's culture, products, images, and target market.
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays.
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements.
- Research lifestyle, demographics, and design trends.
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio.
- Good experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation.
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
- Based on HQ- Taman Shamelin Perkasa Cheras Kuala Lumpur
- Willing to travel and have own transport
- Have own Driving License
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture