- Able to assist showroom sales in terms of visiting Interior Designer firms to introduce the brand and products.
- Able to learn fast in products and technical knowledge and assist in Product Development when needed.
- To work in the team to embody the whole process - From client relations, PR and marketing strategies, to the creative side of promotional literature, advertising and artwork.
- To involve a range of duties including creating marketing plans, organizing trade shows, customer events, developing marketing materials to generate sales leads and producing press releases.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Media Studies or Communications, with minimum 2 to 3 years relevant working experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Chinese will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques and creative skills,
- Good planning skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to be a team player and self motivation.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time, to work under pressure and to deadlines to design & develop above-the-line and below-the-line work, handle FA independently & supervise jobs through to production.
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver creative solutions for marketing requirements especially in the area of advertising & promotions.