1) To assist new product introduction with training and documentation of SOP prior to transitioning to production
2) To assists in developing new effective production techniques, training on the new techniques and their implementation in production
3) To prepare and maintain training plan for operators.
4) To prepare and maintain training modules / training materials including production SOP
5) To train new operators and to provide refresher training to existing operators.
6) To check the training effectiveness, and retrain if required.
7) To maintain accurate training records
8) To participate in continuous and process improvement
9) To maintain training and validation records in all processes ensuring a flexible workforce
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave