- Concept Presentations.
- Drafting of submissions on graphic detailing and construction documentation.
- Graphic communication with Clients, Consultants, and Contractors.
- Coordination & inspection for implementing construction works in accordance with contracts & drawings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Interior Design.
- Preferably with min. 2 years of working experience in interior design and/or site coordination/management.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must possess knowledge in AutoCAD software & Other ID software knowledge, MS Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Good Knowledge and execution skills in detailing.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills, independent & a good team player.
- Good documentation on essential Forms of Paper works and drawings.
- Good Site governance & ensuring the completion of a project on time base on work schedule/program.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
** if you are interested, please apply online together with the following documents :
- An updated Resume with past working experiences.
- SPM & Diploma/Degree 's Certificates.
- SPM & Diploma/Degree 's Result Slips/Statement of results.
- A copy of your Portfolio.
- A photocopy of your latest salary slip (if any).
** Please note to send an email a printable version. Any links to portfolio etc...will not be reviewed.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave