- Serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment.
- To manage the day to day running of the pre-school to include co-ordinating the provision of a caring, safe, secure and stimulating environment, meeting the minimum requirements.
- Managing a staff team, working with management committee to ensure policies and procedures are implemented at all times.
- To ensure that staff comply at all times with centre policies, procedures and standards, including health and safety, hygiene, inclusion, confidentiality.
- Responsible for the efficient and smooth running of the school.
- Communicate the vision of the school to all stakeholders (parent, teacher, children), be an active listener.
- Ability to utilize resources efficiently and effectively, to maximize performance and ensure financial sustainability.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Fun, loving, patient and passionate in working with young children
- Confident in managing people
- Independent and able to comply with the program and system
- Opportunity to enhance career to become business partner/owner
- Opportunity to become multiple centres' principal
- 50% monthly tuition fee waiver for child at the centre