- Develop business opportunities and establish sales growth
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling and enquiries handling
- Monitor and execute from event conceptualization, pre-event development, on-site event, to post-mortem reporting and analysis, in a timely manner
- Build and maintain good business relationship with customers and prospects for repeat business and referrals
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?