- To grow the Agri business in driving top line growth with our customers through disciplined sales activities in gaining new customers and high retention of current customers
- To maintain and expand long-term relationships with large customers of strategic importance to Intertek within agreed parameters, with primary responsibility for achieving sales quota.
- Responsible in developing customers (local and oversea) and revenues growth plans.
- To achieve monthly sales activity (i-Connect) and sales target by expanding customer’s (new and incumbent) portfolio.
- Able to build and maintain good customer’s relationship at all levels. Extensive travelling may required.
- Provide sales reports and analyse monthly revenue and report customer’s movements as required.
- Proactively feed market intelligence to sales and business planning processes.
- Build and grow senior client relationships to create a range of leads to penetrate local, regional and global markets.
- Extensive collaboration with countries and business sector leaders on required areas of focus to grow the business development and delivery.
- Researching, identifying and mapping business opportunities and actively consultation with Business line leaders to create the business portfolio and pipeline for competitive positioning.
- Co-fronting the management in the event of clients disputes.
Key Accounts: Own and manage the relationship
- Coordinates the involvement of all stakeholders to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Develops trusted advisor status – TQA Partner - with key customer stakeholders.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis and ensure satisfaction expectations are met.
Key Accounts: Plan the account and deliver sales targets
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a 1-3-year period.
Monitor sales performance, account health and accounts receivables.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Manage tenders, contract renewals and contract performance.
Key Accounts: Create fact-based insight
- Continuously refresh fact-based operational and financial performance of the key account (Phoenix data, iConnect), conduct benchmarking and identify trends, outliers, market intelligence.
- Country Sales and operations teams
- Support Services [Finance HR, Marketing, HSE, T+OE, Legal & Risk]
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with proven ability to interact across all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and customers focused mindset.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in related fields.
- At least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent