- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Assist in ISO management systems and liaise with other department on implementing good documentation practice(GDP).
- Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record procedure, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Manage thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Create and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Cooperate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Inspect debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Keep up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Excel in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Familiarity working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps