- Responsible for overall accounting & financial department operation.
- Handle full set of consolidation account (AP bill, AR, GL & Journal).
- Supervise all aspects of the Accounts department and oversees the work of the accounts staff.
- Supervise Finance Department and maintain bank relationship.
- To develop cost accounting system, Monthly P&L Forecast, statistical data and financial reporting.
- Assist in establishing company SOP and ensure proper implementation of internal control.
- To liaise with bank, auditors, tax agent, secretary and relevant government authorities.
- Preparation of yearly budget and biweekly cash flow planning.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Preparation and submission of service tax.
- Assist in GST implementation and application.
- Any other responsibility that management may assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree , CAT, ACCA, CIMA, MIA or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Possessing knowledge / experience on tax planning, cash budgeting and costing are added advantages.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nusajaya,Johor,Malaysia.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps