- To develop sales with solution selling into prospect account base.
- To work independently and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that communicate clearly the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements.
- Collect and document competitive intelligence.
- Generate costing and quotation.
- Report regularly to management on market developments/ customer feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer.
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation and creativity skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual bonus base on performance
- Travelling allowance
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities