Job Responsibilities: :
- Take off quantities and site measurement.
- Able to source for sub-contractors/suppliers and negotiate for competitives prices.
- Prepare sub-contractors payment certificate.
- Assist in material procurement and material schedule control.
- Preparation of monthly progress claims.
- Evaluation on the claims (work done and variations). Verification and preparation of sub-contractors claim.
- Monitoring of project cost.
- Preparation of final measurement and account upon the completion of the works.
- Reviews specifications and drawings to determine scope of work, costing structures, contractual requirements, as well as preparing Letter of Award to sub-contractors.
- Attend all project meetings and site meetings
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in Factory Construction field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, and AutoCad
- Willing to learn, disciplined and able to perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines.