- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering project.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, OA/QC policies, performance standards and specification.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with the client to ensure all the paper works are in place prior to the commencement of the works.
- Check and verify subcontractors claims and variations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specification. Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
- Assist with cost control and estimating activities.
- Assist the Project Manager to plan, coordinate the technical aspects of the work.
- Ensure all project activities are performed productively and are in accordance to specification and schedule, in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by Company.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and project management skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?