- Optimise customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Establish a clear mission and initiate strategies focused towards that mission.
- Set-up service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep in touch of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Maintain resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Exemplary knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Excel in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.