We are seeking applications from savvy sales superstars who want to work with a product
that is cutting edge and innovating fast. Our market leading eBook and Audiobook lending
platform (http://eplatform.co) is just that.
Based in our Kuala Lumper Office, working school term time, this role is to proactively drive
sales of ePlatform into schools through a mix of phone calls and face to face visits.
Full product and system training will be provided as well as ongoing support. The ability to
get up to speed and be a quick learner is a must, as is motivation and a positive outlook.
What are we looking for?
- A strong background in Sales and/or Business Development environments.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English, Bahasa and or Mandarin languages
- Proven ability in a target driven environment
- Energy, resilience and tenacity
- Nimble B2B Sales experience - someone who enjoys being on a phone and face to face
- Someone who can overcome objections and problem solve with ease
What's in it for YOU?
- A competitive package – base salary, prorated for term time plus a bonus scheme for surpassing targets. A medical benefit offered as well as travel expenses to schools covered
- Get fantastic cutting-edge experience in the digital education space plus ongoing learning and development
- A long-term industry-leading name
- Good territory of customers to call
Wheelers Books is a long-established company with offices in New Zealand, Australia, the
UK and Kuala Lumpur. We are a leading provider of eBooks and Audiobooks to schools and
libraries in Australasia. Our rapidly expanding eBook Library Lending platform is live in over
30 different countries.
Strong inter-personal skills, work ethic and a commitment to achieving targets is essential. A willingness to share knowledge and contribute to a continuous learning environment also
Telesales experience will be highly regarded, as will experience in education-based selling.
Only Malaysian citizens or residents with valid work permits please apply
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below to upload your CV and cover letter