- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Perform finance upkeep folder and excel entry calculation
- Drafting letters to sponsors, partners, Governments and reply email
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Provide office administrative and facilities management support Maintenance of office facilities, office equipment, cleanliness and security
- Maintain proper filing system and records for review and audit purpose
- Prepare monthly reports
- Attend to incoming calls and visitors Schedule appointments
- Any ad hoc task assign by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Candidates Must posses at least 2-4 years experiences in realted fields
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and is able to speak and write fluently in English and Mandarin.
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated, self-disciplined, resourceful, proactive, organized and positive working attitude.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Possess own transport