1. Product development engineering on a project though all its stages from the inital concept, design and development, testing of prototypes, qualification of a product and system as well as product industrialization and manufacturing handover.
2. To provide porduct sustaining engineering technical support to the manufacturing group for related energy product (new or old) as well as for other related departments.
3. Assist supervisor / product manager to prepare technical proposal, project planning and budget and to ensure the project implementation will be on schedule and meeting targeted development cost.
4. Writing specifications, testing theoretical designs; writing technical reports; keeping up to date in technologies and regulations.
5. To provide internal and external customer support as requested, working with users to indentify needs, determine sources of probblems and to provide information on froduct use.
6. Supervise engineers/ technicians on the development cycles, industrialization and production phase.
7. To perform short and long term of related task as and when required.
8. Implementation of the organizations's rules and systems (e.g. ISO 9000).
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities