- Overall responsibility for communication and marketing activities for Tay & Partners and development of overall work plan and marketing plan.
- Advising Tay & Partners and its lawyers on professional directories, on-line media, profiling the firm in recommended journals etc.
- Editorial responsibilities and management of firm newsletter, website, firm, and lawyers’ profiles and other related communication and marketing materials.
- Marketing – directed knowledge management such as client seminars, articles, presentations and speeches for media, seminars and conferences.
- Assisting lawyers with proposals, pitches and tender submission for major work and instructions.
- Organising marketing and promotional events and liaising with the media.
- Sourcing publicity opportunities with the media and relevant organisations.
- Development, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing and promotional materials and collaterals.
- Management of client database.
- Responsibility for internal communications within the firm and programmes for staff benefits and welfare.
- Such other duties as may be required by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Candidate with working experience in the related field preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
- Meticulous, responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision.