- To establish, maintain and strengthen the business relationship and rapport with existing and new customers.
- To respond to customers' enquiries promptly and solve their enquiries effectively in a professional manner.
- To follow up on customers' payment collection promptly.
- To support the overall sales activities.
- To follow up the government application.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferably from heavy machinery or truck industry.
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s) English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Exellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Monthly birthday gathering.
- Special event celebration such as Chinese New Year, Hari Raya and Gawai.
- Family days.
- 14 days annual leave for new staff.
- Salary annual package RM70,000 to RM100,000 inclusive of basic salary, transport allowance and commission.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?