Summary: Processes customer requests and orders for material, products and services. Assure the communication and resolution of customer performance requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Primary communication link to customer.
- Process customer orders, plan, schedule deliveries and prepare shipping documentation.
- Attend to customer enquiries/ complaints/ feedback.
- To prepare and review each repetitive or new Sales order/Sales Contract
- Receive and respond to all requests for Quotes from customers.
- Analyze cost, quantity and other nomenclature on order requests from customers.
- To visit constantly and establish barrier-free affinity with existing customers to make provision of ready services; to achieve status as one of the customers' top suppliers/vendors consistently.
- To feedback perceiving of influential business information or observations echoed from all levels of customers' staff/departments to the Sales Manager/Sales Leader.
- To feedback finding of potential opportunities reflected from the customers' scheduling of physical manufacturing setup/inventory exposition to the Sales Leader.
- To review monthly achievement vs. targeted Sales Margin with the Sales Leader.
- To control internal and external quality documents to ensure its validity.
- Provide effective communication and co-ordination between Sales and Customers.
- Verifies inventory and notifies Purchasing of customer orders that would deplete stock.
- Expedite internally to assure shipment of customer orders
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Prepare and issue work orders to store for assembly and packaging work.
- Informs shipping of packing or labeling requirements for customer shipments.
- Receives customer concerns and initiates any internal action that maybe required.
- Initiates and provides all Return Goods Authorizations to customers.
- Follow up with Procurement/Purchasing for First Article samples.
- Communicate with Quality department for First Article report.
- Follow up on payment status from assigned accounts and update Accounting department.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures; processes, requirements or cultures.
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
- Innovation - Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Marketing from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram from. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
- Excel, Word
Other Skills and Abilities
- Achievement of sales and profit goals
- Effective communications both internal and external
- Overall performance in the development and support of accounts
- Some travel may be required
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities