- Assist with the entire HR spectrum in the Group HR Department and ensure Business units are compliance with the Group policies and Procedures
- Liaise with all department and business units on any matter related to HR
- Monitoring and Checking Employee Entitlement Record, Medical Entitlement Record, Leave records etc.
- Assist HR Manager in handling the disciplinary and IR cases and other matters when needed.
- To coordinate in recruitment activities including sourcing, screening and interview arrangements for all Business units.
- Coordinate and manage the end to end processes for new hires including meet and greet, new Hire Orientation program and/or employees exit procedures.
- Responsible for general office administration.
- Possess Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration/ or equivalent
- Min 2 years exposure in HR Generalist, Recruitment and Talent Development.
- Familiar with local labour law practices & legislation.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written), team player, methodical and rigorous, problem solving and analytical skills, honest, able to undertake adhoc task
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Power Point & other relevant software
- Ability to keep information in strict confidence particularly personal data.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?