- To carry out given duties relating of human resource and administration related activities by supervisor.
- To be responsible of full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, foreign worker’s matter, payroll processing, training, industrial relations etc.
- Monitoring employee’s probationary period and contract duration in order to appraise the employee for confirmation & contract renewal.
- Ensure all employees records are updated and a proper housekeeping
- Respond of inquires regarding policies, procedures and programmes.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time
- Min. diploma in human resources or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in HR & administration
- Independent, initiative and good communication skills
- Required language(s) : English/Chinese/Malay
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Preferred Chinese candidate
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps