- To carry out given duties relating of human resource and administration related activities by supervisor.
- To be responsible of full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, foreign worker’s matter, payroll processing, training, work performance, industrial relations grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Monitoring employee’s probationary period and contract duration in order to appraise the employee for confirmation & contract renewal.
- Ensure all employees records are updated and a proper housekeeping
- Respond of inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programmes.
- To assist in administration matters such as office equipment, company vehicles, business license, etc.
- Represent Company to liaise with Government statutory authorities i.e. Labor Department (JTK), Immigration and other related authorities as needs arise.
- To keep maintained the company assets, facilities and equipment including managing alarm system, telephone, door access control, CCTV, aircond etc
- Any ad hoc job as required
- Min. diploma in human resources or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in HR & administration
- Independent, initiative and good communication skills
- Required language(s) : English/Chinese/Malay
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Preferred Chinese candidate
Perks & Benefits
- Guarantee bonus & increment
- PA Insurance coverage
- Career Enhancement
- Attendance allowance
Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps