Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full software development life cycle includes perform analysis and design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of enterprise level application and large-scale application.
- Collaborate closely with software architect to discuss project requirements, design and related technologies.
- Define specification which includes customization requirements for new software system.
- Responsible for the built and release of quality source code.
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Ensure the committed project deadline is met with quality.
- Research, analyze and adopt software engineering best practices, including Test Driven Development, Scrum Agile, Source and Version Control, automated built and test.
- Technical Know-How relevant to web vulnerabilities and cyber-threats knowledge.
- Provide Product Presentation, Demo and Training.
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the Management.
- Minimum a degree in Software Engineering, Information Technologies, Computer Science or related course in computers/technology.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in programming JAVA/J2EE and web services development.
- Technically strong, highly analytic and resolve issue on a timely manner.
- Considerable knowledge on IT engineering research methods, techniques, and procedures.
- Detail oriented, proven ability to work effectively both independently and in team-based environment.
- Must have strong development knowledge on Object-Oriented Software engineering (Java) & Web technologies (e.g., JSP, Servlets, XML, J2SE, J2EE).
- Strong understanding of databases, caching, queueing, replication, load balancing and scalability: MariaDB and MySQL.
- Knowledge of database development, design and improvement within the MySQL/MariaDB DBMS.
- Knowledge in areas of application development, industry applications standards, and strong documentation skill.
- Experienced in a variety of challenging work and experience of Scrum (AGILE methodologies) software development.
- Familiar with UNIX, LINUX operating platform.
- Knowledge in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Secure Programming standards and best practice is a plus.
- Able to travel if required.