- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipments or materials.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients / sales Executives of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events.
- Dedicated and possess good attitude.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Can speak and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin speaker is an advantage.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code